Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the shelf life of the stollen?
How much does postage and handling cost?
Can I set delivery date and the transport-company?
I want to send the Christstollen as a present, what options do you have for me?
Do you ship to the USA?
Who can I contact, if I want to change or cancel my order?
What will happen, if I don’t get an order confirmation?
What forms of payment do you accept?
How can I get an invoice?
How safe is it to send my credit card number online?
Why can I not use the manner of payment invoice at my first order?
I get a lot of "Junkmail", is it because I buy online at your firm?
Why is the Christstollen not available in summer?
Why is there a stollen-seal?
Yes, we give a discount starting at 125 Euros before shipping and handling. Coupons not valid with this offer
125,00 Euro and more ---> 3% discount
300,00 Euro and more ---> 4% discount
600,00 Euro and more ---> 5% discount
1250,00 Euro and more ---> 10% discount
- The shelf life of raisin stollen is 12 weeks, at 12-15°C (60-65°F) and 60-70% relative atmospheric humidity.
- Other kinds of stollen have a minimum shelf life of 4 weeks
- For more information click on the deatil-sites in our shop.
Postage and handling will be calculated automatically in the shop, as soon as you have entered the final destination.
Yes, of course, you can select both on the page where you input the delivery-address. If you do not choose a delivery date, we will deliver instantly. Normally we give the package to the transport-company within 1 working day. The transport-company is United Parcel Service (UPS) or German Post (DHL). As soon as the package is sent out, you will get a confirmation by e-mail (with the parcel label number and a link for tracking).
- Each Christstollen is packed in a decorative case, it’s also possible to pack 1kg-stollen in an attractive gift box.
- Individual shipping to different addresses worldwide. (postage according to price of UPS or DHL)
Total invoice for all packages will be sent to one firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have many different addresses? You can use an Excel-table. Write us, we will send you a template.
- Addition of greeting cards/letters, history of Stollens (so you know what you’re eating)
- Looking for anything else? Contact us, and we will see what can we do for you.
- More information about our gift service
Yes. We are registered in the USA with the FDA as manufacturer of food, and may export stollen despite "anti-terror laws" into the USA. We take care of all paperwork for you!
You can change or cancel your order until shipping. Answer to order confirmation and explain your request. If the order was sent, changing or canceling would be impossible.
Please note: The purchaser doesn´t have any rights of withdrawal or a right to return the goods in line with paragraphs 355 and 356 of the German Civil Code, because the goods may perish quickly (paragraph 312 d, section 4, point 1 of the German Civil Code).
Is the delivery false or poor, please contact us, then we will find a solution. Please inspect the goods when they are delivered by the shipper. Visible damage to goods in transit must be confirmed in writing by the transport company.
Normally you get a order confirmation by e-mail, when the order arrived here. After processing your order, you will get a second confirmation with order- and customer number. If you don’t get an order confirmation, please contact email@example.com
They can select the inquiry between the following manners of payment, effected during the order procedure.
(Visa, Mastercard or Amex)
- Advance Payment
Please transfer the invoice amount to the following account:
for intended purpose please indicate the number, which you see at the bottom of the order (or your complete address). All payment-relevant data are then again called in the order confirmation!
- Invoice (from 2. order)
This payment applies to large firms, authorities, schools, etc... Others (small/mid sized firms and private people) only starting from your second order on back. Then you will be considered a regular customer.
The invoice is in an envelope on the outside of the package, unless the delivery-address is different from the customer-address, then you will get the invoice by mail.
We use a SSL-Encryption to protect all data of your order. Only authorized staff has access to your data. If you don´t want to send your credit card data online, then you can tell us by phone. (035205) 54693, out of germany: +49 35205 54693 other contact information
more information about our SSL-Encryption
After the experiences of the last years, unfortunately to adjust we forced the dispatch by invoice at new customers. Because many cheats and payment-indignant used the possibility of the purchase on invoice shameless.
Over 30% flop rate and a substantial cost additional expenditure were the case. We had now only the possibility of putting either these costs down on our prices or the manner of payment purchase by invoice at new customer no more. In the sense of our customers, as well as for economic reasons we decided for the latter.
Starting from the second order you rank with us among the regular customers and can naturally use then the payment by invoice.
We thank you all orderers in advance for your understanding!
No, we only send information about the state of your order or new articles to our customers. But we don´t give customer data to other persons or firms. Our Privacy Notice & Data Protection
The stollen is a Christmas-pastry and will only be produced between 1st October and 24th December.
- Since 1990 all commercial manufacturers of "Stollen from Dresden" have been members of a quality-oriented cooperative - the "Dresdner Stollen e.V."
- This cooperative guarantees the steady quality of the Christstollen from Dresden with a quality certificate (a golden, oval seal)
- The cooperative checks the quality requirements of "Stollen from Dresden" with the manufacturers and supplies a certificate to mark the stollen with the seal.more information